|Meal Planner from Kikki K|
- Breakfast: Fruity Chia pudding topped with granola and a large black coffee
- Lunch: Organic high fibre flaxseed sourdough toast, topped with full fat cottage cheese, chia seeds, mixed greens and 2 boiled eggs with a side of radish
- Dinner: Baked pork loin chop, quinoa and vegetables sautéed in butter, garlic, chicken stock and parsley
- Breakfast: Fruity Chai pudding, topped with granola and a large black coffee
- Lunch: Half an avocado, leftover sautéed vegetables & quinoa, with radish, La Zuppa soup and chia
- Dinner: Roasted capsicum stuffed with quinoa and sautéed vegetables (I normally change the flavour up; add some cumin, chilli, coriander etc.)
- Breakfast: Organic high fibre flaxseed sourdough toast, topped with half an avocado, greens and boiled eggs
- Lunch: La Zuppa soup with chia, and leftover roasted capsicum
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with roasted sweet potato and a side salad of greens
- Breakfast: Organic high fibre flaxseed sourdough toast with butter, sweet potato, cinnamon and chia
- Lunch: I have a lunch date, so nothing specific planned. Possibly sushi or thai
- Dinner: Ham and vegetable crustless quiche
- Breakfast: Organic high fibre flaxseed sourdough toast with half an avocado and vegemite
- Lunch: La Zuppa soup with chia and 3 wholegrain ryvita’s topped with cottage cheese, avocado and greens
- Dinner: Having a girly night out, likely to be pub food to go along with those beers I will be drinking!
- I try not to factor in snacks, because I found I would watch the clock like a hawk! I try to make sure that my meals are big enough and filling enough to last me until the next. If I do get peckish when I’m at work, I’ll have a cup of tea, some air popped popcorn from the vending machine or duck downstairs to the convenience store and grab a Bounce protein ball for a quick fix. If I’m at home, I’ll have a handful of almonds (yep, I said handful, not this measly “7 almonds as a snack” stuff people talk about!), a piece of toast, or a small serving of oats cooked in water with cottage cheese and black pepper added after.
I try to follow the 80-20 rule and eat well 80% of the time.. buuuuuuuuuuut like I say, I am by no means rigid - I was eating cake batter yesterday (and damn it was good haha!) I try to eat as best as I possibly can during the week, and save my poor choices for the weekend. Generally on the weekend though, we’ll only have brunch and dinner and maybe a snack in between, so I figure I can get away with it!